If you don’t know what inbound marketing is,
Or the difference between advertising and publicity,
If you do not utilize cause -related marketing,
Or don’t know the FCC regulations on healthcare marketing,
If your past patients are not referring new patients to you,
If you don’t use data to tell and sell,
And your marketing letters and emails aren’t producing results,
TAKE THIS WEBINAR!
Therapists in private practice need to make adjustments to their marketing campaigns because of the current economic climate, increased competition for health care dollars, and our fundamental shift from a health care referral system to a consumer choice system. Early rate registration on now!
This webinar presents an overview of the dramatic change in health care marketing over the last decade and what made significant healthcare marketing campaigns in successful. Included are examples from the award winning marketing campaigns of the Cleveland Clinic, Visiting Nurse Service of NY, and Mount Sinai Medical Center among others that you can take and apply it to your practice.
I will present practical, concrete information on branding, taglines, use of data to tell and sell, how to write a marketing letter/email that brings results, best use of your website, Facebook page, press releases, how to stimulate WOM (word of mouth and word of mouse) and how to get everyone in your practice on board to created an integrated marketing plan. The unique characteristics of marketing in the medical service industry and how to establish a mixed marketing plan of advertising and publicity that educates and attracts new clients, and has a good return on investment will be explored with concrete low cost ways to implement.
- Learning Objectives
1. Understand why marketing in the medical service industry is unique, and historically how it has changed in the last decade
2. What makes marketing in the service industry unique – The revolution in health care marketing – looking at award winning campaigns
3. Internal vs. interactive vs. external vs. inbound vs. cause related marketing
4. How best to use statistics and data to tell and sell
5. Learn how to adapt high price successful marketing campaigns in a low cost effective manner
6. Learn how to establish a mixed marketing plan of advertising and publicity that educates and attracts new clients and has a good return on investment
7. How to use marketing as your best defense to the threat of service substitution
8. Key Parts of Your Website to get right
9. How to write a simple but effective marketing letter
10. Use of Press releases/ letters to the editor
11. Taglines for reinventing yourself
12. FCC regulations to follow
Upon completion, you will be eligible to receive a certificate of participation for 2. 5 contact hours.
- Iris has given this workshop to sold out audiences at the the APTA conference and NYOTA conferences, and teaches Marketing and Entrepreneurship in Columbia’s DPT and OT program.