This 17 page document can be used as a generic training manual to clinical, clerical and management staff, and includes the necessary signature forms to be kept on file.
It includes a sample 21 question HIPAA test with an answer key that can be used in a variety of ways.
1. A pre-test to assess the base level of your staff’s HIPAA knowledge.
- A post-test to assess the effectiveness of your training.
- Print off the final test for each employee and place it in his/her employment file to demonstrate HIPAA training/competence.
- A training tool to assure coverage of many pertinent HIPAA issues.
- A self-test to assess learning and identify areas that need more training.