PT OT and SLPs in New Jersey and Pennsylvania
iThrive Rehab Group, a highly regarded therapist owned rehab company is growing rapidly and needs additional therapists to work with patients in their private residences, assisted living communities, and in Adult Medical Day Care Programs, throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania, but particularly in Central and Southern NJ and in the Philadelphia region.
iThrive Rehab Group is seeking qualified therapists to join our team for evaluation and treatment, preferably with geriatric experience who have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to problem solve
- Results driven and high standard of professionalism
- Compassion and Empathy
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to take responsibility of implementing the therapeutic plan of care
- Excellent time management skills
Therapists appreciate the flexibility to treat as many or as few clients as convenient to their schedule, and are empowered to make their own clinical decisions and treatment schedules. This opportunity is structured as a fee-for-service position and may be suitable as a primary job or to supplement other employment. Travel may be required between multiple facilities and/or homes,
but caseloads are generally very clustered. Prompt pay and excellent hourly rate commensurate with experience.
Please forward a resume if you would like to be considered for a position, and feel free to reach out if you have any preliminary questions. Esther Brieger, OTR at email@example.com
You can also apply directly online at our website! We look forward to hearing from you and potentially working together.